I am trying to decide on a style I should specialize in. Which style do you prefer the most?

Wednesday, November 5, 2008











I know it is a little late, but I thought I would share a little bit of my Halloween experience with everyone.
That's me in almost all black looking like the worst kind of French Prostitute. That's also me (before hooker-fied) writing "Sexy Beast "on my sister sumo butt. That's my sister to the right in the inflatable sumo suit. That thing was so freakin cute, everyone she came across loved in (I was so jealous, I even suggested that we wear the same costume for the night but of course she didn't want to! The brat!).
In the group pic you can see me (hooker), my dog Tobie (Baby aka: my crack baby), my boyfriend Bryan (Jesus, and yes his hair is really that long), my sister Lisa (sumo) and her friend Bob (Ginger Kid...I think).

No comments: