I am trying to decide on a style I should specialize in. Which style do you prefer the most?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jake!


Jake!
Originally uploaded by MonasMane
Here's Jake.

My friendly fat companion. Most of the time he sits on his booty and only gets up to eat and go outside to use the bathroom (lazy I know!). He's not mine, or I would have made his butt stay outside most of the time! Do you love your dogs around all the time? I know I can do without the hopeful stares while I am eating!

I dedicate this post to Jake the Snake (Yes, like the wrestler), my buddy, my playmate, my occasional broom substitute- my stinky dog wonder!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Jake is a cutie. We have an old gal that just goes out to use the bathroom too but now also have 2 HUGE pups that LOVE it outside - so out they shall stay. LOL

Piggy said...

Jake is really cute!! I know Jake the Snake.. although I think the dog is definitely cuter than the wrestler :D